Monday, December 23, 2013

Meal Planning 2013 - week 51




I put on a little weight last week which really doesn't surprise me. Since my last weigh in I had: lunch and drinks with friends on Sunday; dinner and drinks with a friend on Monday; lunch and drinks with work colleagues on Wednesday; the work Christmas party (with a free bar) on Thursday, and a takeaway with my boyfriend on Friday! Though the way it has turned out means I have no social events or plans at all this week, so I am going to try hard to shift the weight I just put on.



Monday

Breakfast skipped breakfast as I left early and had a Slimming World hi-fi bar later


Lunch leftover pasta from Sunday


Dinner My other half is out this evening so I can cook something he won't like; I'm thinking salmon with lemon rice.



Tuesday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch burrito with leftover gammon and rice

Dinner spaghetti bolognese




Wednesday

Breakfast yogurt or toast


Lunch leftover spaghetti bolognese

Dinner Slimming World stuffed lemon chicken - All in One book p30




Thursday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch sandwich


Dinner fish in breadcrumbs and chips for me, chicken in breadcrumbs for the OH




Friday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch baked potato or sandwich


Dinner My boyfriend also has the day off today but I am at work. I have promised my boyfriend a takeaway pizza at some point before Christmas (it was actually behind one of the windows of his homemade advent calendar!) so tonight seems a good a night as any.



Saturday

Brunch It's our Christmas party at Slimming World and they are cooking us bacon sandwiches

Lunch I'll also do a bacon sandwich for my boyfriend


Dinner individual roasted poussin for me, chicken breast for the other half, with roast potatoes.



Sunday

Breakfast waffles


Lunch baked potatoes with beans/cheese/tuna


Dinner Slimming World lamb shank casserole for me, sausage casserole and mash for the other half



0 comments:

Post a Comment